- manufacturing cells sized up to 400 mm х 600 mm, including the use of surface mounting technique;
- manufacturing of wire-wrap products (transformers, chokes)
- manufacturing of units and products sized up to 800 mm х 800 mm and 800 mm х 2000 mm
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment
A set of equipment for surface mounting of electronic components onto PCBs ensures the production of packaged electronic circuits of special-purpose class (class 3 according to IPC-A-610D standard) of any complexity level.Stencil-free printer MY500
The all-in-one high-speed pick-and-place system MY100DX-14 produced by Swedish company MYDATA avtomation features the following specifications:
| ||Stencil-free printer MY500 manufactured by Swedish company MYDATA avtomation is the world’s first high-speed automatic machine for applying solder paste onto pads of a PCB using no stencils.
Stencil-free printer MY500 enables:
- depositing the solder paste onto pads of PCBs of any accuracy grade with high component density, including such elements as chips 01005 (0.4 mm х 0.2 mm), microcircuit chips with pitches 0.3 mm at the rate of 500 dots per second.
- ensuring unrivaled lead and changeover times.
Vapor-Phase soldering machine produced by ASSCON sistemtechnik (Germany)
- The pick-and place speed is at least 27000 cph in accordance with IPC 9850 standard.
- The range of picked and placed electronic components:
- all existing chip components, including 01005 dimensioned 0.4 mm х 0.2 mm;
- ICs in any existing package, including SOIC, PLCC, TSOP, QFP, BGA, with the maximum package dimensions 56 mm х 56 mm;
- flip chip, surface mounted connectors and elements of customized shape.
Automated PCB Inspection YTV F1
| ||Economical soldering system for highest technological requirements.
- Oxidation-free pre-heat and soldering process
- Homogeneous temperature distribution on the whole assembly
- Overheating of the solder product is impossible
- No shadowing or color selectivity
- Reproducible process conditions
- No time-consuming for generation of temperature profiles
- Low operating costs
- Universally useable for series and individual operation
- Lead-free capable without restriction
- ASB (automatic-solder-break), automatic recognition of the completed soldering process
- TGC (temperature-gradient-control), adjustable Temperature gradients in the pre-heating zone
- OPC (optical-process-control), visual process control
- Storage of soldering programs
Selective Soldering Machine Orissa MPR
| ||YESTech’s advanced Thin Camera™ technology offers high-speed PCB inspection ( > 200,000 components per hour) with exceptional defect coverage.
With up to two top-down viewing cameras and four side viewing cameras, the F1-Series inspects solder joints and verifies correct part assembly enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput.
| ||Designed for the increasing demands of large PCB manufacturers, flagship MPR (Multi Pot Rotate) series will process PCB's up to 610mm x 610mm (24"x24").
Equipped with the latest Pillarhouse technology, the revolutionary MPR offers a unique 360° rotating twin solder pot design providing maximum flexibility for a wide range of soldering applications
- IN-LINE OR STAND ALONE OPERATION
- NO TOOLING REQUIRED
- IN-LINE FLUXER OR PRE-HEATER AVAILABLE
- FIDUCIAL CORRECTION
- TOPSIDE PRE-HEAT WHILE SOLDERING
- TWIN QUICK RELEASE BATHS
MS9000SAN Rework Station
| ||The YTX-3000 x-ray system offers EMS providers and semiconductor packagers a superior yield enhancement solution to reduce costs, improve quality and increase throughput.
The YESTech YTX-3000 provides users with a high-resolution x-ray capability in a flexible, compact maintenance free configuration. The YTX-3000 is available with a 4 or 5 axis sample manipulator and a 15" x 20" (380mm x 508mm) x-y travel for samples up to 5 pounds in weight. Full 360 degrees of rotation and 30 degrees of tilt are available. Stepper motor drives provide a wide range of motion from ultra-slow use at high magnifications, to high speed for travel over large distances. All systems come with a unique control module and programmable motion for automated inspection.
The YTX-3000 comes with YESTech's proprietary machine vision technology for fully automated inspection of BGA and flip chip devices. Other optional inspections include die attach, bond wire and correct assembly verification.
PCB Cleaner: NC25
| ||MS9000SAN is the all-round rework system which almost all SMD can be reworked. And the original ITTS auto profiler system is operates of the system easily and exactly. Many kinds, such as a connector, and a socket, a shield cover, of SMD can be reworked as well as BGA and CSP, and also QFP of a fine pitch.
Automatic Thermal Profile System
ITTS(Intelligence Thermal Trace System)
High performance combination heating system
Powerful 6 zones heating system
Standard split screen zoom for easy alignment of large components
User Friendly touch screen operation System
For global use, it can change to four languages. (English/Japanese/China/Korea)
Built-in 3+1 CH Temperature profile monitor
Optimal for Lead Free Solder.
| ||Specially designed to enhance VIGON® MPC® system (Micro Phase Cleaning), PCBs are first immersed in a washing tank where they undergo the combine action of a vertical shaking and a turbulent bubbly air flow that allows reaching a high efficiency level. Boards are then transferred in a DI Water rinsing tank and are finally dried in a vacuum tank. Between each transfer, PCBs go through an air knife in order to limit the fluid exchange from a tank to another. The easy mechanical system confers to this equipment a very high reliability.
The use of an aqueous product (No flash point, low VOC content) that makes it possible to separate the residues, ensures a 100% closed loop cleaning process to meet today’s economic and environmental demands..
Back to the list